Admin Court issued a verdict dismissing claims by TOT against DTAC (Bt246b), TRUE (Bt59.6b), ADVANC (Bt5.45b) on access charges. Comment: And thats a boon to all the major players esp DTAC  AOT cut FY19 revenue growth target to 5% from 10%, revised down full year tourist arrival growth target to 5-6% from 6-7% from impact […]

Read More →

AOT to open bidding envelop for Suvarnabhumi airport’s duty free and commercial area today, among contenders are King Power, BA and ROH. Comment: And by now we all know that King Power has own for Suvarnabhumi ASAP in deal with SCB to provide low interest rates for used-car HP at 2.79% during promo event at […]

Read More →

BANPU BANPU says more than ten investment funds expresses interest in its shares during a roadshow in Japan, supporting its outbound expansion plan. It will continue to do roadshows abroad this year and detail its strategy “Greener & Smarter”, confirming its growth performance and leadership of the integrated energy business in Asia-Pacific. (Kao Hoon, 16/1/19) […]

Read More →

AGE AGE set capex of Bt30mn to set up a sorting and gliding plant, supporting its coal transportation services by sea, which it expects to contribute 10% of total revenue. It expects earnings growth of 10% with coal sales target growth of 20-30% to 4mn tons, focusing on customers in China, Vietnam and Cambodia. (Thun […]

Read More →

HTECH HTECH set capex of Bt150mn to expand production capacity, backed by new auto parts orders. It expects jobs to increase and earnings to grow this year. It is adding new customers and negotiating with companies both at home and abroad for venture capital deals. (Thun Hoon, 10/1/19) KTB Mr. Kittiphun Anutarasoti says he only […]

Read More →

CMC CMC expects 2018 earnings to be a record high with revenue of Bt2bn expected. In 1H19, it plans to launch five property projects with total value of Bt5bn. It expects presales of Bt5bn this year. (Kao Hoon, 9/1/19) III III expects revenue growth of 15-20% this year and has set capex of Bt500mn to […]

Read More →

Here’s the headlines from companies during the holiday period – no comments Stocks in the news (crd, itel, ktb, ktc, maco, meta, ocean, ptt, tasco) 24.12.18 CRD CRD expects many jobs next year, especially from private entities. Management targets revenue of Bt1.6-1.8bn next year from the expected Bt1.3bn this year. It expects backlog to reach […]

Read More →

BAY BAY doubles capacity for mobile banking transactions. Bank of Ayudhya (BAY), the country’s fifthlargest commercial bank by assets, has doubled its mobile banking transaction capacity to keep pace with booming online volume and to comply with Thai Bankers’ Association (TBA) measures to prevent a future system crash. (Bangkok Post, 29/10/18) COM7 COM7 expects 4Q18 […]

Read More →

ANAN Luxury condo presales at 70%. ANAN says Ashton Silom, its luxury condominium, has reached presales of 70% of a total value of Bt6.03bn. The target customers of this condominium are both Thais and foreigners enjoying an urban lifestyle. (Thun Hoon, 25/10/18) Comment: And apparently this is part of their strategy, keep the remaining 30% […]

Read More →

BBL BBL has budgeted Bt200mn to invest in “Thai Payment Network”, increasing its shares to 69.08%. It targets to expand business as the country moves towards a cashless society. (Thun Hoon, 19/9/18) BEAUTY A mutual fund in the US is interested in BEAUTY due to its strong fundamentals and good future. It expects some good […]

Read More →