AP kick-off transfer of upscale condo projects, Rhythm Ekkamaii estate, 32 storey 326 units.

Comment: And let’s see how things progress from April onwards. I suspect that there won’t be much of a demand drop.

BJCHI sees turnaround this year with Bt2b revenue, +100% yoy, on realizing Bt1.9b backlog, to bid for 7 projects worth Bt13b.

CENTEL sets Bt26b 3 years capex, including acquisition of a hotel in Japan ahead of World Expo in Osaka in 2025.

Comment: It’s a massive amount of capex…why?

EA to launch its electric vehicle “Mine MVP” during March 27 – April 7 Motor Show, targeting 4-5K sales, while its battery plant is expected to start commercial operation by end of year, reaffirms solid 1Q from full quarter contribution of 260mw wind farm, new B100 biodiesel plant on track to cod 4Q, lifts additional capacity by 20%.

GPSC concludes plan to buy 69.11% in GLOW @ Bt91.9906, reduced from Bt94.892, plans to tender for the remaining 30.89%. Broker expects GPSC to raise Bt74b in fresh capital.

MEGA allots Bt425m budget to estimate pharmaceutical plant in Myanmar, eyes 8-10% revenue growth this year.

Comment: Appears to be a shift in the production base as opposed to an expansion

SPCG estimate JV with Kyocera corporate and Mitsubishi Research Institution to expand solar business in Japan.

TCMC eyes 8% revenue growth this year >Bt10b driven by overseas sales of flooring, living and automotive carpets, will expand market presence in AUS, IND, US and China.

Comment: The rebound in the share price appears to be valuation driven because their actual performance was so-so

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.