Buy(s) THB 9.8 bn
- BJC – And the family continues to adjust their corporate holdings
- ACG – I’m assuming its the same as what’s occurring in BJC, i.e. a switch in family holding structure from personal to corporate. The company is a Honda automotive distributor.
- SO – The CEO and CFO bought up ~5% of shares
- SSP – Director+Family member buys a decent amount of shares
Sell(s) THB 13.5 bn
- BJC – See above
- STARK – founder releasing shares to the market in the hopes of the share price being re-rated…
- ACG – See above
- NOBLE – I still have no idea what on earth is going on here.
- SIMAT – Chair of the ExCom dumps a bunch