Management Trades 28/03 – 01/04
Buy(s) THB 210mn
- GLORY – Well…an online bookstore in Thailand – the CEO has bought a fair amount of shares, team thinks NFT play to pump it
- NUSA – Another great crony play.
- SLM – A suspended name? Probably a relisting play.
Sell(s) THB 605 mn
- TKN – If the family continues selling out, what message does it send to the market? I suspect we’ll see a take over one day, founders don’t know how to expand beyond their existing model.
- MINT – He’s been selling since covid hit
- IT – The 2nd largest shareholder sells a block to?
- PROEN – The CEO sells a significant portion, a quick look at the shareholders..MINT’s founder has 5mn shares there..
- STGT – B-b-b-b-but STGT is now a value play?