Buy(s) THB 179 mn
- GBX – The Managing Director takes a stake – doesn’t appear to be a top 10 shareholder
- KLINIQ – A swap amongst friends?
Sell(s) THB 985 mn
- STEC – The end of Anutin and BJT? Not sure on the seller, but this is ~3% of total outstanding shares.
- TU – Another dump by the owner.
- GIFT – So the relatively new owner of GIFT, reduces his stake from 25% to 20%
- EMC – The CEO of this defunct entity sells all his shares (8%) of total outstanding
- NETBAY – This piqued our curiousity, NETBAY does have a decent outlook for the next few years, rare to see the founder sell, hopefully he’s not buying a ferrari (go back to the days of BEAUTY, to understand this…)
- KLINIQ – See above
- RAM – Ah hospital names…weirdest shareholder structures…