Note: There are several “strange” companies with relatively large transactions occurring below.
Buy(s) THB 231 mn
- SPALI – The family buy’s shares, its probably one of the few property companies that is continuing to perform well.
Sell(s) THB 1.5 bn
- JWD – The COM7 owner bought into JWD, he’s been on quite the acquisition spree.
- PRIME – I have a lot of questions marks about this company…
- SUN – That’s ~6% of total shares sold by the major shareholder to..?
- NOVA – ~5% of shares moved to … ?
- CGH – One of the sons needs liquidity?
- CHG – One of the better performing hospital stocks this past year, a Director sells.
- STGT – Family member sells,
- TWZ – The Chairman sells ~3% as a block to…?
- AS – Does the owner not think AS can maintain its COVID era performance?
- SCI – That’s a first sell I’ve seen by the founder in … forever.