Note: All transactions highlighted are above THB 20 mn in value
Buy(s) THB 2.2 bn
- MC – Basically a swap of shareholding between husband and wife
- CGD – They have the news of their massive property projects going ahead, plus a potential REIT in the future.
- PICNI – CP Group buying into Picni?
- WHA – Has been the best performing industrial real estate firm
- NWR – Once the infrastructure projects go ahead, this company will do well
- VGI – A monopoly on the BTS, plus MACO, plus retailers.
- PPS – Interesting to see a Director buy a big stake in this relatively small co
Sell(s) THB 3.2 bn
- MC – See above
- ACAP – The stock price had shot up during this period, hence why management most likely sold out.
- OCEAN – n/a
- TPIPL – The upcoming capacity increases have made this company worth THB 14-16 depending upon who you are talking to.,
- ABC – Reverse IPO somehow led to the stock price being run up even though there are no profits,
- BANPU – Simple, there isn’t any growth coming out of BANPU
- TPGRO – This company has done a recap twice and there’s still nothing to show for it.
- NYT – Issue for volume growth without a new site.
- PS – A wonderful performing property co, stock price has been one of the star performers this year
- BLA – I’ve been wrong on the Bancassurance growth for a long time
- AEC – Newly listed securities co, they have been buying brokers left right and center,
- SPI – N/a
- LH – Well, perhaps the best property company in Thailand but growth is sub par when compared to others.
- PTG – A long time story that I like actually