- In USD terms, the SET is 0% for the year.
- Loving the moves in commodities – though it hasn’t completely translated to each commodity related company yet…
- Curious whether the move in the banking sector is the start of something. Gov bond yields are picking up, this can reflate bank earnings, throw in the “tech” story of SCBX and partner-in-crime KRABBANK (KBANK + grab, this isn’t happening…)
- Reopening/Tourism plays – all rocking – amusing that CENTEL is higher now than pre-covid (then again it was beaten down in 2019….)
- Earnings season coming – Probably going to look average at best YoY except for commodity players. But expect to see everyone talk about now 2022 is a great recovery year.