CRC sees >20% sales growth in 1Q on Easy E-Receipt program, sets Bt500m for the Great Chinese New Year 2024 from Jan 10 – Feb 20.

Comment: I would like to see a government remove this type of fiscal stimulus to know what real demand is.

CMAN with KMC Indian JV to build world class lime production plant in Northern India, 100K tons output p.a. in 1st phase, COD in 2025.

Comment: It’s a great little asset here, and with India proving that they are indeed Incredible, Limestone is required for all the infra expansion plans

ETE wins solar telcos base station project from TRUE, covering all regions of TH, power to sell under 15 years PPA from cod, firms on 10-15% FY24 revenue growth target.

ICHI eyes 10% full year revenue growth target to Bt8.8b, 95% (Bt8.4b), deriving from own beverage brands, remaining 5% from OEM orders, 1H momentum expects to remain strong supported by summer season.

Comment: FY? What? I presume that this is for 2024 targets, which is odd given that FY23 #’s aren’t out yet.

Central Group to provide details of its investment in Selfridges by end of Jan.

Comment: This will be fun to follow…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.