So a quick summary:
- SET profit was -53% YoY, -42% QoQ
- This was effectively driven by resources (specifically the energy sector)
- Agro & food was the only industry to grow YoY and QoQ
- Agri business, electronics, Packaging, Paper & machinery, personal products were the sectors that grew YoY and QoQ.
- 90/733 companies (SET & MAI) grew their profits & eps both YoY and QoQ
- What the brokers aren’t showing is the breakdown in the SET profits per industry/sector, they’re included in the tables below.
- Note: The charts are limited to +/- 100%…the ranges are massive this past quarter….
Industry Table & Chart
Sector Table & Chart