Quick note: This is the first time in quarters that I am seeing a massive volume (not value) of buying by management/directors across public companies listed in Thailand.
Buy(s) THB 547 mn
- GULF – The founder believes there’s still value here
- AJ – Dodgy dodgy company…but hey there’s a buyer, so there should be a story here somewhere
- DDD – I’m beginning to notice their products far more obviously throughout the convenience stores in Thailand, but the question ineviability is can they move onto different products?
Sell(s) THB 2.45 bn
- SAWAD – The founder/CEO, just sold some 2% of total shares
- JAS – That’s all his warrants sold.