The Ukraine/Russia event and newscycle led to everything else not being important in the markets, alas part of me still thinks we should look at the actual figures of companies…and here we go for 2021.
- In summary: ALL GREAT improvements
- The financials rocked and rolled (accounting certainly helps)
- Petrochem & Energy rocked and rolled – again accounting and reversals of inventory losses helps
- The YoY comps are incredibly messy, but the trend is obvious.
- 161 companies out of 838 had improvements YoY, QoQ, and 12m
- Here’s a link to the data file: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOLHOu6Za2LH9hKM0QWVd4NSRDayvmFSBhejn3Bg4Y8/edit?usp=sharing