Buy(s) THB 1.4 bn
- ORI – Oh wow thats a YUGE buy.
- SKR – off the market transaction? Bought from?
- BRI – Wife buys ORI, husband buys BRI.
- BDMS – Been a long time since any of the founding family members bought shares.
- SIAM – Interesting….it’s been a while since I’ve looked at this name, several directors and family members buying.
- WHAIR – Founder loves her yield?
- DPAINT – Rare to see a buy here
- PSG – What is this company? Why is it so highly valued? A pol gen buys shares…well…ok….he is the chairman of the AC…
- SABUY – Ah he finally bought…after dumping the shares (along with several others – apparently to have capital to exercise the warrants…we shall see)
- RS – Now they have an IPO coming of their AMC holding – but from what I’ve heard there’s a lot of question marks about the quality of the AMC….
Sell(s) THB 23.5 bn
- AWC – To which entity did they transfer these shares?
- ONEE – Constant selling – unless there is a change in business model, I don’t see a future for them.
- AS – Looks like he’s leaving.
- HL – Rare to see a sell here, seems to be a great operator. But valuation is a q mark.
- SKR – Interesting, one group selling, another buying. At quite a wide spread.
- SIAM – Similar to SKR.
- HMPRO – Probably going to retire – hence the big share sale.
- ZIGA – CEO Dumps some shares.
- SABUY – Cancels out the purchase above – seriously what is SABUY’s business model???
- AAV – China re-opening isn’t a good enough reason for the CEO to keep his shares.
- CRANE – Another rare transaction – but the share price movement recently has been…well…typical for CRANE.