It’s going to be an interesting period.
- Reopening themes will return stronger
- Commodities may still continue their run
- Bad debt is going through the roof, this latest wave was a proper nail in the coffin to the last standing few, that haven’t adjusted their business models.
- Anyone else notice the strong performance of the MAI over the past 12 months?
Despite my tone sounding rather negative I’ll give a few good things out there.
- The recovery will be far sharper than people realise.
- I know independent F&B’s that are rocking and rolling, they went online quickly, used social media well and are beating the chains. This applies to several private businesses. Opportunities are there.