Buy(s) THB 46.6 bn
- AWC – Just switching from personal holdings to a corporate holding
- THG – And he’s still buying.
- DELTA – That’s interesting/odd to see at these levels.
- MTI – I’m becoming more curious about the old fashioned insurance names…more as an idea re int rates.
- SA – New IPO, condo/real estate, probably dead on arrival. Unless you believe that there will be a flood of foreign buying in the next 6 months which will only alleviate 1/2 their inventory.
- SFLEX – Owner is buying….what’s the story here. He wants 51% or is there something genuinely positive going on with the business?
Sell(s) THB 47.3 bn
- AWC – See above
- AU – BTS Group is the equity cookie monster on the SET, they’ve taken a stake here (and YGG)
- ACE – I wonder who the block buyer is here. It’s a decent size.
- MK – ~7% of total shares sold by the Chairman.
- DELTA – This makes more sense.
- VCOM – The Chairman dumps shares to .. ?