With earnings reporting season over all the owners/directors have started buying/selling their shares again.
Buy(s) THB 988
- AUCT – That’s a huge block trade, family took back some 14% the company.
- RS – He’s buying again.
- SABUY – They’re making moves and being paid well in share price performance, the MD buys more.
- ALL – How is this company not bankrupt yet?
Sell(s) THB 329 mn
- PT – A major dump by the owner
- SISB – Perhaps parents are realising that paying so much for zoom calls aren’t worth it.
- CHG – A director takes some profit on the table after CHG’s share price +50% move.
- VL – What dodgy stuff is going on here? CEO exits.
- TM – Looks like the CEO sold of her stake.
- AIE – So does the Vice Chairman not think the turnaround in this name is sustainable?