Buy(s) THB 1.2 bn
- BTS – The Chairman bought back a huge amount of shares post the BTS x JMART Group link up
- VGI – He bought YUGE amount of shares post the BTS x JMART Group Link up
- TU – The Chairman thinks his shares are cheap (?) I doubt management’s ability to achieve anything other than being a commodity player. But have you noticed the food shortages in several parts of the world?
- JMART – The Founder wanted to join in on the party and buy back some of his shares.
Sell(s) THB 4.1 bn
- SF – All the founders/major shareholders selling out to CPN
- NCL – Major shareholder dumped 8% of shares via big lot to a group to improve “liquidity” for the shares.
- BANPU – Founder (small %) dumped shares, perhaps to pay for the subscription.