AEC: name change to Beyond Securities Pcl, ticker change to BYD, warrant (AEC-W6) ticker change to BYD-W6 effective Monday.

Comment: This firm has been on the market for sale for a year.

BLA expects to report solid 2Q from higher premium on health insurance sales via bancassurance, investment gains & lower provision yoy, Tabloid.

GPSC & SPRC expected to report today, Bt2.37b & Bt898m consensus.

GULF has secured only 23.32% of INTUCH via tender, together with its 18.93% stake prior to the tender, it now owns 42.25% in total. Singtel’s stake remains at 21%. GULF does not say what’s the plan next.

Comment: I can picture the next 5 years being very good for telco’s should DTAC be eaten up by True. And then this will look like a great investment.

ILM reports Bt101m, +596.7% yoy, thanks to improved online home & living products sales +16.5% yoy, wider margins from lower SG&A, higher recurring incomes & service revenue, pays interim Bt 0.15, XD Aug 19.

JMART target FY21 revenue growth >50%, supported by strong mobile, IT & accessories sales via online channel, P-loan & debt collection business.

Comment: Watch their targets. They have been making very interesting moves over the past decade that appear to be coming together.

LH sees solid 2Q result, firms on Bt30b revenue target this year, plans 8 new horizontal projects worth Bt6b.

LEO in JV with Thailand Post to integrate domestic logistics to cater for expanding e-commerce and expand global logistics.

Comment: Clever move by both parties. Thai Post has a great infrastructure and IMO is the best run state enterprise.

SCN: local fund, BBLAM, cuts holding by 0.4333% to 4.6581% of total outstanding on Wednesday.

SOLAR’s major holders, Chuchat Petaumpai & Seauksit Petaumpai, MTC’s founding family purged entire holding, 14.7024% of total outstanding on Monday.

Comment: Looks like they block sold it to the new major shareholder.

    • “All of our anchor tenants are operating subsidiaries of True Group, a leading Thai mobile service provider and the country’s only fully-integrated, nationwide telecommunications operator. True Group, which holds 28.902 percent of our total number of outstanding Investment Units as of February 14, 2020, is a portfolio company of The Charoen Pokphand Group, one of the largest private groups in Thailand and one of Southeast Asia’s largest conglomerates. True Group is the second largest mobile operator in Thailand with a market share of 32 percent in mobile revenue in the third quarter of 2019 and market leadership in the fixed broadband business with a market share of 38 percent in the third quarter of 2019.”

      http://www.digital-tif.com/dif/highlight

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.