ANAN sees recovery in real estate business in 2H, plans 6 new launches worth Bt21b in 2H.

Comment: When the situation goes from $hit to just bad, watch this share price run. Despite the iffy management.

BRI booked Bt250m presales from 3 projects, launched late Aug, to launch Bt1.2b Grand Ku-kod station in September, firms on Bt11b presales target this year.

Comment: ORI & friends still rocking.

IHL upbeat 3Q earnings from strong sales of car seats and auto upholstery on improved market, fabric sales to furniture makers, new business (dog chews) out on sales in 4Q, maintains 10-15% revenue growth target.

CPANEL reaffirms 3Q turnaround on higher output & shorter deliver time of precast concrete thanks to improved production efficiency of production plant, Bt1.17b backlog from 25 projects pending transfer (Noble Curve, Britania km 35, low-rise projects for SIRI, will wrap up 6 projects total Bt100m by end of year, maintains 25% FY22 revenue growth target >Bt400m.

IFA opines that JAS shareholders should not pass a resolution to approve the disposal transactions of TTTBB (3BB) shares and JASIF investment unit to ADVANC.

Comment: But they’re going to anyways.

M maintains 35-40% FY sales growth target, driven by positive SSSG on improved dine-in traffic, adding 11 branches to capture demand on holiday season, revamp menu to boost sales.

Comment: Purely due to last year been a year of lockdowns, and they can take advantage of cheaper rents to conquer locations throughout the country.

MTC maintains 30-35% FY loan growth target, supported by higher purchasing power on lower unemployment, improved demand for credit during crop season, adding 25 branches to expand network upcountry, target 6,500 outlets by end of year.

Comment: Despite all the news about the interest rate cap for this company/industry. The demand and volume growth is still there.

SCGP invests US$2.19m (Bt80m) for 90.1% stake in packaging mat recycling business, Jordan Trading Inc, to improve raw mat sourcing (Recovered paper) in north America, remaining 9.9% will be hold by another subsidiary, SCG international US.

  1. IFA opines that JAS shareholders should not pass a resolution to approve the disposal transactions of TTTBB (3BB) shares and JASIF investment unit to ADVANC.

    Comment: But they’re going to anyways.

    Why would the majority holders agree to this ? Doesn’t it devaluation JASIF?
    I guess its all pre arranged though otherwise JAS would not have been able to sell out.

    • Because it will be great for JAS to have some additional capital. There is no additional use for JASIF to the parent co, and the shareholders in JASIF aren’t going to raise a fuss..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.